What better way to spread the love on Valentine’s Day than by indulging your senses with: reading; listening; tasting; and feeling it?
Reading – There are some wonderful authors who are part of this blog hop, so browse their sites and sample their writing. You can also win some great prizes while you’re at it.
Listening – I’m a huge fan of music, and sexy songs are great for this time of year. Below is a sample of my all-time favorites:
1. Cream / Prince & The New Power Generation
2. Sex Bomb / Tom Jones
3. Let’s Get It On / Marvin Gaye
4. Slave To Love / Bryan Ferry
5. Ain’t Got No/I Got Life / Nina Simone
6. Lovin’ In My Baby’s Eyes / Taj Mahal
7. A Girl Like You / Edwyn Collins
8. For Our Elegant Caste / Of Montreal
9. I’m A Man / Black Strobe
10. I’m on Fire / Bruce Springsteen
11. Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe / Barry White
12. Start Me Up / The Rolling Stones
13. The Jean Genie / David Bowie
14. Brown Eyed Girl / Van Morrison
15. Love to Love You Baby / Donna Summer
16. SuperFreak / Rick James
Tasting – I’m not a sweets-type person, but I do indulge in dark chocolate this time of year. It’s great for the libido: Champagne Truffles – Teuscher of Switzerland is my favorite.
Finally … feeling – Feel the love. I don’t mean the saccharine Hallmark card sentiments, but love the one you’re with. If not with anyone, no worries, remember to love yourself—you deserve it.